Terms & Conditions
DCA reserve the rights to reject orders placed online for any reason, including if the requested product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description or an error in customer’s order.
- If parts are ordered incorrectly or unwanted, contact us within 7 days of purchase. Parts must be in a saleable condition to be considered returnable.
- Processing and handling fee of 20% will occur on all returned goods, freight must be organised by the customer.
- Credit will not be applicable if goods are not returned within 14 days of contact.
- Goods returned without notice will NOT be accepted and will be the responsibility of the customer to organise return freight.
- Any special orders or procured parts are not returnable; orders cannot be cancelled once order has been processed and customer will be charged the full cost of the order.
- Refunds for returned goods are for the purchase price of the part and exclude original freight charges.
Core return policy
- All fuel injection products sold by Diesel Center Australia are sold on an exchange basis (new and remanufactured) unless specified, core charges will be applied to all orders with the following charges (all prices exclude GST):
- Mechanical and common rail injector: $50
- Unit injector: $250
- Common rail pump: $300
- VE/V3/V4/HP0/VP30/VP44 pump: $1,000
- Inline pump/TICS: $1,500
- Customers have up to 30 days form purchase to return core units for credit, credit will not be applied on any core returned after 30 days.
- Cores must be returned in packaging supplied.
- Core units will be inspected upon arrival, any units deemed damaged beyond repair will not be applicable for credit.
- A copy of the invoice must be included with any return units.
- Diesel Center Australia will not be responsible for any core returns missing or unidentifiable due to no invoices attached and lack of identification from shipper.
- Core charge will be credited within 30 days of Diesel Center Australia receiving core.
- Fuel pump, injector and associated components are covered by a 12 month/20,000km warranty (whichever comes first).
- Warranty does not cover consequential loss, damage or labour.
- All warranty claims are subject to inspection and adjudication by Diesel Centre Australia or its appointed agent.
- Warranty is void from any damage caused by contamination or incorrect installation.
- Components must be installed by a qualified technician.
- No warranty on suction control valves or any electrical components.
- Warranty will be void if the parts sold by DCA are modified in anyway.
- Properly maintain, use or operate the unit in accordance with the instructions and recommendations specified for the unit by OEM.