Not Lost Southern Cross Roof Top Tent - Large
SKU code: CPR-TENT-RTLG-BLK-0033
Not Lost’s Southern Cross roof top tents have been family tested and toured around Australia.
A roof top tent that’s the quality we expect, designed for our needs and is reliable out in the Australian elements.
It’s super quick and easy to set up and the fact that it’s lightweight gives you a massive advantage when touring or 4WDing.
- ABS Shell
- Easy and quick 5 minute set up (not including awnings)
- Oversized windows and door to maximise your roof top views
- Comfortable 40mm high density sponge mattress.
- Internal & external LED Lights, Shoe bag, Storage Bag, 2 mounting rails
- Tent Fabric 200g/m2 Poly-cotton canvas - PU2000mm water rating
- Fly 210D Oxford PU3000mm water rating - UV50+
- Zippers YKK with Not Lost pull tags
- Ladder length 2.3m, telescopic aluminium
- Safe, secure and totally waterproof
- Use with SUV’s, 4WD’s and trailers
- Easy fitment to most vehicles & trailers using cross bars or cargo racks
- The hard shell top is perfect for solar panels, surfboards, swags, tents, etc
- Designed for less wind resistance and better clearance on scrubby tracks
- Closed 1520mm x 1220mm x 330mm
- Open 1520mm x 2100mm x 1200mm
- Internal height 1130mm
- Sleeps 2 Adults and 1 Child
- Weight 65kg
- Tent weight limit 500kg, Ladder weight limit 150kg, Speed limit 110km/h
- Roof rack and cross bars MUST have load limit over 75kg
- Cross bars Must be at least 74cm -110cm apart and height is less than 4cm
- Supplied M8 T-bolts
- Please consult your vehicles manufacturer regarding the load limit
- 12 month warranty
- Annex walls
|Unit Of Measure